Budget tuner?

I was thinking of putting a tuner on my system just for periodic FM listening. If possible, I'd like to keep the price under $100 used. However, if there's nothing decent in that range please let me know. I don't know anything about tuners.

I've seen some for $50 and some for $500. I don't know what the difference is. I just want to listen to the radio.

I appreciate any help you can give. I'm using a NAD 370 integrated amp.
exander
I love my cheap Sony 550ES tuner. Also get a Magnum Dynalab ST2 antenna - makes a huge difference. Arthur
Sansui T-80 off Ebay, nice sweet tuner for about $40-$50.

Or a Pioneer TX-7800 for $50-$100 (again off Ebay).

Regards,
NAD 4300 (I own) or 4155 (check out fmtunerinfo.com ratings). The NAD 4300 originally retailed for $495 in 1988, I paid $125 on ebay and it is much, much better than the $1300 receiver that it replaced. I'm not a big fan of the older analog tuners (who needs extra work) as you can get a good solid state tuner as more and more people abandon the FM world. You can pay alot more and not get something as good.
Get lazy and find a rotel, denon or sony with remote. I got my denon 380 for about $120 and it sounded as good as my MD101 for almost all broadcasts (there is very little high quality radio in my area). There might be the rare occasion where a live broadcast could be a little better, but for 500 less and a nice remote, it's worth having the denon.