What are your favorite SACDs

I am curious which are peoples favorite SACDs. The best sounding SACDs, best stereo versions, best multichanenl if anyone uses it. Classical, Jazz, Rock all music types. What are the must haves. I have been listening to a few in sheer amazement of how good they can sound.

Jeff Beck, Blow by Blow, & Ana Caram Blue Bossa are two of my favorites. I only have a few.

Also anyone with the DAC6e, do you keep it on all the time? I find it runs hot, almost class A hot.
dgad
Elton John has the best multi-channel SACD's in the pop/rock category, in my opinion. Also up there is "Sea Change" by Beck.

I've been listening to a lot of The Kinks on SACD. As far as sound goes, they are good, but not "reference". However, these albums are so, so very good. "Sleepwalker" is currently in heaviest rotation on my system. A 'must have', especially if you like electric guitar. The bonus tracks, in a rare surprise, all could merit inclusion on the original release. They are that good. The Kinks are issued in SACD stereo only.

In classical, I would highly recommend the "LSO Live" series. I have Symphony 11 by Shostakovich and "Falstaff" by Verdi. Both are fantastic. Also, the Berlioz Requiem on Telarc is great. All of these are multi-channel. Also, see the other threads regarding RCA Living Stereo and Mercury Living Presence SACD re-issues. I most highly recommend (from these sets) the "Organ" Symphony #3 by Saint-Saens (RCA) and the Firebird by Stravinsky (Mercury).

Cheers