Diana Krall - What is your favorite CD of hers?

Diana Krall fans, what is you favorite CD of hers and what is your least favorite?
brianmgrarcom
why is everybody attacking diana krall? at the end of the day, she has a beautiful, characterful voice, very smooth and sexy, and the presentation of it all is pretty simple. It's true, she ain't billie or ella, who cares? I think patricia barber is the one who is overrated, her "art" sounds completely contrived and artificial to me. she kind of reminds me of dawn upshaw in that way. very synthetic but packaged to appeal to the faux intellectuals. I much prefer the what you see is what you get angle of krall.
First time I ever heard of Diana Krall was at Newport on PBS, I believe. I thought she was great. This beautiful woman with great talent at the keyboard and a decent voice. The musicianship was what attracted me, not to mention her blond hair blowing in the wind, so I won't, whoops, I already did, sorry can't help it.

Her albums are ok. I really feel a producer that can showcase her talent as a musician rather than her appeal as a boy toy is what she needs. But what do I know? Her career seems quite strong but I don't feel she has found her "voice" or style as a premier artist as of yet. Bottom line, she ain't hard to look at and is excellent musician playing it safe.
Tubegroover is right, she ain't hard to look at. She just bores me to tears. I do like a couple of her songs out of the four CDs I have. I only play them if the ladies ask. Ten minutes is about all i can handle. I notice a few have said how good she is live. Maybe this would change my mind. I have found this the case with others I thought i never liked. I would never buy a liza Minelli album, but i sure wouldn't want to miss one of her live shows.
I haven't noticed everyone attacking Diana Krall Buxter, even if they did, so what. If you like her that's all that matters. Audiopath may be right. She may outlast all of us.
DK bores me, too. Contrary to Buxter, I find Patricia Barber to be innovative and an interesting lyricist, much like Dave's True Story.

Patricia Barber, Tierney Sutton, Paula West, Christine Tobin all put out much better recordings (IMO) than DK.