Diana Krall - What is your favorite CD of hers?

Diana Krall fans, what is you favorite CD of hers and what is your least favorite?
brianmgrarcom
I guess for me, I don't always want to hear the most stimulating, exciting, provoking performance. I guess since I am a professional musician, and do so much practicing, analyzing,performing, recording, rehearsing... Alot of the time I just want something soothing to relax me, like a glass of nice single malt.... or more in keeping with this thread, a sam adams. And if you go thru all the DK threads, there are actually many people shooting her down unnecessarily. She's an easy target. And I don't care what people think of my musical tastes. For me, it is a personal taste thing and a matter of function.
Buxter,

I agree that musical tastes are personal. I just hope we 'gonners don't take things personally in the process of exchanging opinions and views.

Speaking of personal tastes, what's your favorite single malt? Perhaps another thread on this?! For me, Lagavulin, Talisker, Knockando, depending on my mood, time of day, time of year....
I know that there are other "I hate Diana Krall" threads on Audiogon because I participated in one a few years back. That one got me a lot of hate mail. Why do some of us hate Diana Krall? Well, I don't hate her but her singing is way overrated. I agree that she is an excellent, even terrific technical piano player. She is blonde, young, very good looking, has a sexy body, nice legs. Her singing is average at best. Maybe some resent the number of records that she sells and the attention that she gets, because in some of our opinions, it is undeserved. I guess that I hate the confirmation that if you're female particularly, but even it is true with males, if you are good-looking, it gives you a tremendous leg up towards being successful in the music industry. It is sad to see that this is becoming increasingly true for jazz and classical music as well. Generally, the audio on her recordings is near universally top rate. I have bought some of her CD's for that reason, but after a brief honeymoon, I get depressed and whine, "Is that All There is?". I think Tommy Lipuma should make as much money as Diana Krall, because I give all the credit for generating those record sales to him and Krall's recording engineer. I am actually being a little tongue in cheek here. I don't hate her. She is not the worst performer in the world. If someone paid for me to see her live, I wouldn't walk out before the end of the performance. I have some of her CD's. I even liked one which was referred to in this thread before. It is before her Tommy Lipuma days and is called Stepping Out. Poster Thedautch, who wrote about the CD he is hoping for called "Diana Krall Shoots Herself in the Face" had me in tears of hysterical laughter, because I know where he comes from. Don't hate me, Diana Krall fans. It is just my opinion.