Getting Into PC Audio and Need Help

I have a full blown 2 channel audio system, but I want to dive into PC Audio and have no idea what I'm doing but I think I have most of what I need, and am on the right track... I still need help though.

I have copied my cd collection onto my home PC (Dell Computer) with Windows Media 10 in Lossless format.

I have an Esoteric D-03 DAC already. Here is info on this dac:

http://www.esoteric.jp/products/esoteric/d03/indexe.html

What is the best way to connect my PC to Esoteric D-03 DAC? Do I need a seperate clock? The D-05 has a word clock input and a word clock output feature, so I'm not sure if I could use it's internal clock. Please explain what addional components (if any) I need, along with cables. Please also explain connections.
roor
Another option is an Empirical Audio Offramp, which is a very high quality, asyncronous, USB to coax or toslink converter. Maximum distance for USb is around 5 meters, so this effects what will work in your system layout.
I didn't think the iLink was a firewire input. I think only for connectiing to other Esoteric gear via iLink.
Thanks! Have any of you heard about the Esoteric USB upgrade kit for the D-03? Any thoughts on if it would be worth the money and time to send back to Esoteric?
It's a shame that you already ripped your CD's using Windows tools. The better choice would have been dbpoweramp with Accurate Rip enabled. Try the free download and compare the same track. I re-ripped all of my CD's, even when I used EAC to start with.

Steve N.
Empirical Audio