Small Speakers w/ Full Range Sound

Help!! I am searching for recomendations on speakers with a very small footprint and big-speaker sound + solid bass? My room is approx. 12 x 28 with 10' ceilings and hardwood floors. Don't let price get in the way of your receomendations. Thank you!!!!
cidulkaf9b7
norwex B-2 Nisse is small! Only 9 inches high (same as a typical novel). They were specifically designed for placement on a bookshelf or in a wall unit, or in proximity to a wall. We supply custom floor stands for them as well as 4-way adjustable wall brackets. Either way you will not be taking up valuable floor space, having speaker wires on the floor etc.; you get the idea. Full range? Read review in the current issue of SoundStage! where Mr. John Potis says (among other good things): "I guarantee that your friends will be looking around for the subwoofer." Their web site is: www.soundstage.com. Click on Audio. Our web site is: http://norwex.homepage.com If you are interested after this, please contact Harald Aasland at our e-mail address listed above. Good listening!
You do not mention what type of music you listen to. Assuming that you're 'omnivorous', my recommendations would be the JMlabs MiniUtopia's (really authoritative with the JMlabs sub). Also, the B&W 803's (needs a punchy amp to bring out the bass, though). Monitor Audios are impressive, especially the Studio 50, but have a tad too much of the British 'politeness'. Dunlavy's have a relatively small footprint (SC V and VI), but I've only had a passing acquaintance with them. Make sure you're in a city with many stores (if not, spend a couple of days in NYC, etc) so you can listen to as many as possible, but don't overdo it until you're sick of it. Don't rush into it, either; this may take many months. Good hunting.
I would second the Dynaudio speakers. In addition to the contour line, you should look at their Confidence3. It is in their reference line and well worth listening to if price isn't a concern.
small speakers? small footprint? kinda confusing. is placement a problem? can they be out from the walls? even an excellent mini-monitor mounted properly on stands will take up the same basic amount of space as many large floor-standing speakers.