Small Speakers w/ Full Range Sound

Help!! I am searching for recomendations on speakers with a very small footprint and big-speaker sound + solid bass? My room is approx. 12 x 28 with 10' ceilings and hardwood floors. Don't let price get in the way of your receomendations. Thank you!!!!
cidulkaf9b7
small speakers? small footprint? kinda confusing. is placement a problem? can they be out from the walls? even an excellent mini-monitor mounted properly on stands will take up the same basic amount of space as many large floor-standing speakers.
I'm assuming you are referring to moniters??? No small speaker will give you full range sound regardless of claims. I personally own a pair of Sonus Faber Electa Amators MK1 of which I am very pleased. They have mids & silky highs to die for not to mention superb imaging. They claim to go down to 40 cycles (approaches full range). However, I must admit they sound much better (fuller if you will) with my REL Stadium 11 sub.
The B&W Nautilus 805s may be the best bookshelf available. It's important to have quality equipment and flexibility with placement as these speakers are VERY revealing. You may also want to check out System Audio speakers. They offer big sound from a small size.
The Proac Studio series, either the 150 (used) or 125, is extremely satisfying in a small, elegant floorstander and they're beautiful, as well.
I have B&W 805's with the B&W stands with a REL sub and they are very close to the sound of very high end really large speakers, with a footprint that even a minimalist could love.