Watt/Puppy 6.0 vs Amati Homage vs Andra

I am looking to know the differences I can expect to hear between these speakers. I do not have the luxury of having a local dealer for 2 of these products. Only those who have heard at least 2 of these speakers need post. Please do not post other opinions that you have read somewhere. I am really looking for information from those of you who have carefully listened to these speakers. Sorry to be so harsh in my request, I just see where a lot of these threads go. :) Thanks!
jtinn
Anybody else's opinion about the sound of these speakers is completely and absolutely worthless. Only you can tell what can work for you. My suggestion is that you contact each manufacturer and find single city where they all have dealers and physically travel there. At the price level you're considering the added cost of 2-3 day trip is not significant. Contact the dealers ahead of your visit and explain your situation. Good dealers love customers like yourself and will go out of their way to meet your needs. Audiogon is an excellent forum for obtaining certain types of information, but judging the sonic differences between high resolution equipment is best done by listening with your own ears. BTW, I'm not in the market for speaker and haven't heard any of your choices, however, I have seen the Amati in the flesh and it was the most gorgeous looking speaker I have ever seen. Good luck!
I totally agree with Onhwy61. Think of not having a local dealer for two of these products as an inconvenience and just a problem to solve. Step back for a moment and just figure out what it's going to take to make an in home demo happen for you. You control how you spend the important variables here, "your time and your money". Those are only luxury items can truly produce results. There are dealers you can work with on this if they know you are serious. Other people speaker audition opinions are worse than worthless. E-mail correspondence with actual owners might be worth something, not much, but not anything as compared to real in your home demo with your own music sources.
maybe I can help. I live in NYC and went to a local dealer to "BUY" the Amati's. When I saw them in person I was overwhelmed, but when they were powered up, I was so dissappointed I almost cried. No amount of craftsmanship made them sound good, they were just awful. No bass, no midrange, shrill highs and very unnatural sounding. The dealer brought me into room 2 with the watt puppies and they were the ugliest things I have ever seen, especially after seeing the Amatis. He put on the same CD with the same equipment, all levinson and cabling were identical in both rooms, just the room itself was different, and WHAM, I knew that this was the shit. These speakers are the best sounding that I have ever heard at any price. I didn't like the watt 5's so much but, the 6's were a different animal. I find it impossible to believe that anyone doing an A/B test between the amati and the 6 would pick the amati's, it was that dramatic. Take it for what it's worth.
Believe it, Ericbee, since this chap A/B the Amati against WATT/PUPPY and Thiel 7.2 and decided on the Amati. WATT/PUPPY obviously have more slam but when it comes to musicality, nothing comes close. Driven by high quality tube amps, the Amati can melt you if you like string instrument.
I choose the Wilsons 6es, best sound I have heard, I have not heard the Kharma Ceramique 1.0 ...would of loved to...but they were not available. I big decision must be made based on the connected hardware and type of music. My XRCD Jazz CDs played on a system based on Mark Levinson/Wilson/Transparent totally hits the mark (for me)