Avantgarde Uno Loudspeakers: Comments?

Hi, Has anyone here tried the above speakers ? any comments someone can make? is it really that good compared to other ordinary box speakers? Thanks,
johnysy17be
Khrys, please accept my apology for the above comment. When I posed that question I didn't know you were a girl. I would never have been anything but gentlemanly had I known. Again, sincere apologies.
albert and khrys appear to support my opinion of 10/07/00, albeit in a more polite manner. in any event, whether real or fake horns, they still honk and are still uglier than a carl_eber rant. treed, y would anyone who holds with khrys' opinion have anything to offer you? at any price? perhaps u have your head wedged?
CornfedBOY, Your moniker implies you were raised on a farm by a wonderful Christian mother. Perhaps you should consider moving back home and giving her another chance to teach you some manners (assuming, of course, you don't still live with your mother). Also, I am offering to buy anyones Avantgardes who has read Albert, Khrys, and your so eloquent opinions and now agrees with YA'LL. Get it?
After calling Khrys a girl, I'd say you may have a bit more backpedaling to do, Treed. Most women take offense.
Khrys, please accept my apology for the above comment. When I posed that question I didn't know you were a woman. I would never have been anything but gentlemanly had I known. Again, sincere apologies