Best Bookshelf Speakers

I just blew a driver in one of my bookshelf speakers. I am driving them with an inexpensive reciever. I am looking for a recommendation for replacement speakers. Price NEW must be $1,000 or less. Thanks for the help!
jtinn
I've not heard the Coincident. I'll check for the reviews, but it seems like you could find them just as quickly as I could. I'll not read any of them until I have written my review (however, I will read them before I post my review, so that I can compare/contrast my personal findings with theirs).
Carl, since I find your comments on components etc. to be extremely enlightening, where do you post your reviews as you mentioned? On this matter, theoretically I cannot think of any benefit in placing speakers within a bookcase/bookshelf.
They, Norwex b-2, have been prased, in the review, in www.soundstage.com, under "archives"!
B&W CDM-1NT. List is $1200. Many of dealers discount B&W speakers, so it should be around $1000.
I was planning on audioreview.com, and perhaps here, besides possibly one or two other places. This is a favor I am doing at the manufacturer's request. In mentioning these above, I did not mean to presume that they are "the best bookshelf speaker". I've not heard many booksehlf speakers at my home, and only own one bookshelf speaker myself. If I were to undertake a comparitive review of a lot of different small monitor speakers, that would take forever, becuase there are just too many of them. All I can do is try these, and give my detailed opinion, which is all any reviewer ever really does anyway (except unless they also have a decent methodology for publishing lab measurements, like SPHL...but I can't do that).