1 million dollar speaker made by Kharma

Holy, Kharma makes this speaker called the Kharma Grand Enigma Reference speakers, that cost 1 million dollars. Has anyone heard them. I doubt my Adcom Amp would sound good on them.
twilo
Just wanted to tell people, Kharma is having a big sale, there giving 10 percent off these speakers. So now there only 900,000 dollars. lol
If Stereophile gives these a REVIEW, I wonder what CLASS they would put them in.................................. A+ was the last one I saw. Anyway, I might get in on the 10% discount program as mentioned by Twilo, or see if I can spring for the 2ND best and go for the Twin Enigma or Twin Exquisite's. Hey Tireguy, can you help me out here, I'm gettin the upgrade bug, come on !!
Audio Magazine Review Summary by Mr. Theodore Pigeon 6/12/2003.

(Insert 3 paragraphs of glowing audiophile riddled terms here)

Where I heard the most difference was in MC Hammer's U Cant Touch This title track. The image of Hammer was so precise, that it went beyond the realm of audio. I actually began to see a two dimensional outline of Hammer with his sequined shirt and funky pants dancing in front of me. As the amplifiers warmed up, the visual image snapped into place and took on a third dimension. The image was nearly, but not quite as sharp as the holodeck on Star Trek, TNG. I was so emotionally moved by this musical revelation, I then began dancing along side the holographic Hammer. I busted moves I never knew I had -- I swear to you I could have been one of Hammer's back-up dancers. It was the single most rewarding day of my life. I now realize why I was born and I would like to thank the Kharma guys for the "long term loan".

But, you might ask, how do they compare to other speakers? They were clearly superior to my Vandersteen 2CE Signatures in just about every aspect. But keep in mind that you can get the 2CE's for $998,300 less, so what would you expect?

In short, these beauties are pricey for sure. But they can bring Nirvana to those elite few who can afford them.

Highly recommended.