Cheap bi-wiring?

What would be a good approach to assemble an inexpensive bi-wire speaker cable?
heyhorse
I think the cheapest way is to get 4 cables(2 per side) and ensure that your connections at your amp can accomodate both terminations. Will there be enough room to place 2 spades at each terminal, say on top of each other? If not, then does your amp have 5 way binding posts? If so, then you can use spades and bananas, one cable having spades and the other having bananas. My bi-wires were terminated by the factory and had both wires joined into 1 pair of terminations for connection to the amp but they have 2 pairs at the speaker end. There are many posters here who believe that you should use a better than average single wire vs bi-wiring using an average cable. As it is system dependant, only you will know in the end. Good luck and report back on your findings.
There are two auctions on Ebay right now for Kimber cable. One is the 4PR, which is a single run of 22.5ft and the other is a 10ft pair of 8TC. You could split the 4PR into a 10ft pair for the HF and use the 8TC for the LF, re-terminate. Go to Ebay and search under "kimber". There are always bulk auctions going on. Some are good values.
Heyhorse: I use Kimber 4VS in my system and have used it in bi-wire and bi-amp setups as well. It is a big improvement over the 4PR and does not cost much more (retail is $3.00 a ft). I have an extra 18ft plus unterminated pair (that would allow you 9 ft. runs) that I can place an advertisement for (so that Audiogon gets their $2.00). Email me if you are interested, I will sell them for $60.00 which would include priority shipping and insurance. They would need to be broken in again as they have been coiled and stored for over a month. If you can spend more money I would go with Analysis Plus 12 cable which I did not do because of the length of my runs, you should be able to buy it in bulk or better yet find it used. I also wanted to try the Mapleshade single Helix cable that is very inexpensive but have found that it is better in shorter runs than mine.
PS: Also forgot to mention that the Audio Advisor has MIT T2 internal bi-wire cables on closeout at half off. An 8ft pair is around $200.00. Some people love them and some people hate them and I have never tried them. Maybe others know of other inexpensive internal bi-wire cables? They would be a lot less clunky than having four seperate runs.
Dont bother.Just make the speaker into a single wire.There is no benifit to bi wire other than to the bottom line of the wire mfg.