Avalon Symbol speakers

Has anyone seen/heard the new Avalon Symbol speakers? Are they for two channel or just for multichannel apps?? Pricing??? I would be interested in any info.
shubertmaniac
I believe the price per pair is around $3500 now. Had the opportunity to live with a pair of Symbols next to my Eidolons for 2 + weeks. Without going to extremes to find the most ideal placement in room, these beauties shined!
Imaging and sound stage were almost the equal of the Eidolons. Friends who heard them were really upset that they hadn't bought them. Can't waite to hear the compole Symbol 5.1 system that Neil Patel is planning on offering.
CFB and/or Mike: Is the intent of the Symbol to be used only with other Symbols in a multichannel arrangement, or are they designed to integrate as side channels (6.0 audio) or rear channels (6.0 or 5.1) with any of the bigger Avalons?
flex: the symbols integrate very nicely with other avalons. my best friend/audio dealer has set up systems with eidolons, arcuses and opuses in front. he now has a system set up with 6 symbols and a brand new 38" loewe aconda. it's awesome. -cfb