Avantgarde Duos -speaker cables

Duo owners please.....what sp. cables are you using and do you connect the amp output to the tweeter or midrange?
rvisinta
I am currently using Yamamura Millenium cables. So far these bested Wire World, Tara, and XLO. I connect to the tweeter unit though I was told the midrange is the unit more often used. I also use a silver wire harness. Nirvana supposedly makes a custom harness that is highly recommended. I thought they were a bit greedy in their asking price for the length required.
I have heard the Nirvana cables are terrific with them as well as the Nordost. Many people have the SPM Reference but are going to the Valahalla and say they are more amazing. If you go with Nirvana, they have cables designed specifically for the Avantgardes.
I have found that thfollowing tri-wire works well with the BAT mono VK60SE Amps: KIMBER SELECT 3038 (Sivler) to the large Horn, NORDOST SPM - REFERENCE to the small Horn and KIMBER SELECT 3033 (Copper) to the Subwoofer. I understand that Nirvana is highly recommended for the AV DUOs but have not actually heard the cables.