Paradigm 100 v2 vs PSB goldi

Which of these two will play cleaner louder and still be refined in my 18'x 24' open ended room.
Aragon 8008B amp, Theta Dig. Front end.
Will add subs to aid from 40-50-hz down. I currently have Def Tech BP2000, but at louder volumes can sound strained/harsh and the built in subs run out of steam.(Also would like more refined sound then the def techs)
chuck_cawthra
The Golds are a very good cost/performance option.
My room is similar in size to yours and have two open ways into the bedroom area and into dinning room. In spite of this I can get response down to 25 Hz measured with SPL and test tone CD.
As Martice suggested accoustics are a key player and maybe if you position yuor speakers in a better accoustic place in your room you might get better response, a few inches do make a difference.
The Golds still reveal every tweak I do up in the sound chain.

Martice I just tried brass spikes (Audio points type) instead of Golds stock spikes and the results are well worth the effort. Better definition, less smear and tighter bass. For me there's no way back to the stock ones.
Here's the exact recommendation provided by Robert Maicks from Audio Points:
The Stratus Gold should use our 1.5AP-A Threaded Audio Point. It is a narrow body type with a 1/4"-20 thread that will screw into the existing holes on the Golds.
Guys something is not working properly, just after I sent again the response note, my previous post appeared in my screen (didnĀ“t before)which led me to post again, my apologies.
Sam in my case I do have small kids and do favor having four contact points for the speakers than three and yes he mentioned 4 instead of 3...the stock spikes allow the cabinets to sway a little if pushed. Also he stressed the importance of having good direct contact between the spikes and the cabinets. Good Luck and enjoy
Well I ordered a set of PolyCrystal speaker spikes from cable Co. to replace the spikes on my PSB speakers. These
are brass with polycrystal coating, 1.75 tall, probably similar sounding to audiopoints, but I get a better price through Cable Co. The spikes that come stock are just 1/4 - 20 thread stock with a ground point and locking nut, must cost less than $1 for all 8.
Noticed you have DH Labs Q-10 and Goldi's. I have the Goldi's and am considering the Q-10 wire. What do you currently think of it?