Which Rogers 3/5 A is the best ever made

Which Rogers 3/5 A is the best ever made ?
There are so many different Rogers 3/5a, the Spendon, Kef , Harbeth etc ??
15 ohm versions, bi-wire versions, AB subwoofer etc ??
I am so confused, can anybody help me ?
Thanks
rademaker
Rademaker: There is some info at the following website as well as a reviewer who is an LS3/5a junkie. Other than this particular review on the Castle's and their comparison to the Rogers there should be another review "of" the Rogers as well. I previously owned the Castle Isis based on this review, which is fairly accurate. (http://www.AudioShopper.com/CastleIsis.htm)
There were also versions made by Audiomaster and Chartwell. I owned the Chartwell LS3/5a in the early eighties. I sold them in 1989 for $325. I should have held onto them. Seems they have really appreciated in resale value since they went out of production. I miss them. One of the best systems I had was the LS3/5a's driven by a 30w/ch Berning EA-230 tube power amplifier.
Funny no one really answered the question. I owned Rogers LS3/5A new in 1979, new in 1983, new in 1986,ser# approx 35000, 15 ohms was the best. When they went to 11 ohms with the big change in the crossover,the "MAGIC" was gone. It just did not do it with the same degree of "you are there" as the 15 ohm versions. Of this I am sure