Tyler Acoustic Reference Monitor, what amp? sub?

I recently bought a pair of Tyler Reference Monitors for a second system and I wanted to seek opinions from people who have/had them on what amp works with them either tube or solid state. What subwoofer blends with it?IC's, speaker cables, and stands too.
Thanks a lot in advance.
128x128rmml
It looks like most people are using a solid state amp on them,and Doug99 thank you for the link on the Titan, I will check it out.With the stands I'm still trying to decide if I want to get the stands from Tyler or get the Osiris stands on closeout here at a dealer in Agon.Thanks a lot for all the responses, it's really appreciated.
The Titan II is one of the best subs you will ever find. If you're looking for musical, defined, powerful bass that blends perfectly, this is the one.
Doug99, your totally right, that ACI Sub is great. Thats a sub i forgot to mention.
I use Tyler Ref monitor with the PS Audio HCA-2 amplifier with great results. This combo sounded better then the Adcom 5802 I had (before I sold it). Very fast and tight bass, lots of air from the midrange. I can't ask for a better monitor and amp.
I use a Rowland Concentra integrated amp and find the sound to be outstanding. They create a huge soundstage as the speakers disappear, at the same time they are vibrant and alive.