Will people buy Snake Oil?

I have just formulated a new product that you apply around your ears in the form of a green gel.It improves the sound of any speaker by at least double.The only visible problem is it looks fairly strange and not many women are attracted too the look or smell.I don't guess this matters to much since most systems are listened to by one person at a time and about anything proclaimed to enhance the sound is acceptable.It's less than the price of rattlesnake meat and you get enough to last through space and drums 3 times.Now to the question.Will anyone buy it?
hififarm
Don't flip the new Euro, I hear it's biased! (true story)

http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europe/01/04/euro.shorts/index.html
I offer after market mods for the Green Gel Snake Oil. Mod. 1A involves a propriety blend of carbon fiber and Kevlar. Mod. 2A is the ultimate...pressure injection of tritium and tungsten carbide dust, and is then cryo-treated! In addition, the Mod. 2A comes with a certificate for a free forehead tatoo..."POWERED BY GREEN GEL MOD 2A!" Shows the world that you have THE BEST!!
How do you become a distributor?The price better be high so all us Gon'ers think we've got to have at least a set of them.
There is allways someone somewhere out there with lemons in his or hers eyes !