speakers rewiring

Hi there:would like to rewire my paradigm ref v-40 2 and would like some info on some of the better internal hook up wires available and where to get them,i'm trying to achieve a more transparent,refined yet detailed sound w/tighter bottom end,thans so much.AL
my system
resolution audio source
sim audio moon i-5 integrated
synergistic res ic's
dh-labs q-10 speaker cable.
alfred
While you're in the box, in addition to toying with other things that everyone has suggested, if you want some other improvement, the cabinets could maybe be deadened up a little. Just a sheet of the "dynamat" stuff the car buffs use to line their subwoofer boxes would help suppress cabinet resonances. It's only an 1/8"-1/16" thick so the internal volume lost is negligable, just cut to size with scissors, peel off the back and stick to the walls (use a hairdryer if you want the last nth of seal). Some speakers benefit more than others. Turn yours up and put your hand on the cabinet to see what more could be done. My old klipsch epic series II got a nice low end improvement (which is what you want) of course it was only 3/4" plywood on a 3'+ tall enclosure with only one cross brace in the middle! But it should only run you an extra $20-$40. Black Hole 5 works well too, but does more..I won't comment on working it into your system. But it seems an "uncontroversial" mod. Have fun. I've also heard of some "clay putty" that gets used too, it may be cheaper, but I know nothing of it. The wire currently in your speakers if probably 18g at the biggest. Regarding crossovers, its the heart of the speaker system and very important to the proper functioning. Be very careful if you elect to do something there. I've only read Vance Dickason's cookbook on speaker design, the two books by David Weems, Martin Colloms book "high performance loudspeakers" and Wm Leach's "electroacoustic and audio circuit design" is on the way and I don't feel comfortable with crossovers yet (that's just me though).
Alfred,

I am in the camp of tweaking and upgrading componets to push them to the next level. Speakers are the easiest to do and if you don't like the change the tweaks wrought you can easily go back.

Just remember, you need to let caps, resistors and wire burn in before making any judgements.
Hi Guys and thanks for all the input,i just rewired them with dh-labs and boy what a nice improvement,i'm reaaly happy w/the way they sound now,again thanks so much and hey not rocket science right?.Al