Hello.
Please tell me guys, which speaker is better:
B&W Signature 805
DYNAUDIO SE 25
SONUS FABER Guarnieri Homage
Thank you...
ALAIN
alanzabkar1016
Different speakers different character. Its all up to your taste.

Sonus Faber - when you need more on musicical feel and romantic air, dont mind resolution. It is audio gear friendly brand. You can have good sound applying wide range of audio brands.
B&W - If accuracy is more important, and you dont mind it is a but pricy
Dyna - Very good in high and mid, you need to be careful in amp selection as it truly reflects the performance of your system.

my view.
I second Rbstehno's comments. I used to own B&W and find them not musical enough. Of your list, SF would be my pick but again this all depends on your other components.
However, for the money, you should seriously audition the Totem speakers. The value is unbeatable.
I know you asked about the three, but their sonic qualities are similar to Revel Studio and Salons. I would suggest listening to these before making a final decision. I have the studios and compared them to the speakers on your list. All of these are excellent speakers I just personally liked the midrange on the Revels better. I felt that they had some of the revealing qualities of thiels which I also respect along with the midrange and a more robust sound stage for my taste.