Von Schweikerts or Coincidents or ?

I am looking for consumer advice for speaker suggestions.

I am shopping for speakers to go with my CAT JL-1 MK IIs in a CD based system. My choice has narrowed down to medium-high sensitivity full-range speakers with soft-dome tweeters and a tube friendly impedance across the audible-band. For my tastes and ears, no metal-dome will do (no Revel, B&W, Talon, Wilson Audio). Also, the domestic-partner (wife) will not go for unusual shaped speakers (Avantgard, Buell, etc.)

As of now, I am trying to decide between the following (we listen to rock, classical, jazz, country, blues):

Coincident Tecnhology Total Victory, or
Von Schweikert VR-5 HSE

Any votes for either of the above or another suggestion?
Ag insider logo xs@2xcdg14
Silverline also makes some really nice tube-friendly speakers. I just heard the LaFolias at the Stereophile show and were quite impressive. Best of luck.

Tim
Proceed to your nearest Coincident dealer asap! They deliver all the musical goods with ease. I would consider the Total Eclipse along with the Total Victory. Coincidents are the perfect match to your gear, imho. I think most other Coincident owners dont want anyone else in their club so they keep the good news to themselves. I want to spread the love.
Go now, you wont regret it. Best real world priced speakers with giant killing skills. COINCIDENT.