Great Pre/Pro with USB DAC?

So the question I have is... how much would I have to spend to get ONE piece that will do it all? And by all I mean, process 2-channel lossless computer audio files via a killer USB DAC, play these files through a transparent smooth 2-channel preamp section, plus decode all that 5.1 stuff for movies and such when I need that?

I currently have a Peachtree Nova (which I use solely as my Preamp/DAC), plus an Integra DHC 9.9 pre/pro (for TV and movies only), an ARC 100.2 amp, and Dynudio Contour S3.4 speakers. Obviously I want the performance of an all-in-one to exceed the level I am getting now with the Nova + Integra combo.

What are your suggestions and corresponding price points? My budget for this is currently around $2500 used. SHould I just keep what I have until I can spend more? Or are there some pieces out there I can pick up within my budget that will knock me out? Thanks!
fredorama
Check out Anthem’s Statement D2v Preamplifier-Processor with internal DAC (list $7,500)but you may be able to find a used unit around $4K. here's a link to a review from Doug Schneider at Soundstage.com: http://www.soundstage.com/editrl/edit130.htm. It does everything you want. I guess the issue is price.
I just checked Agon and no D2v's used available. A lot of D2s being sold in the $3K range from folks upgrading to the D2v. Good luck.
AFAIK, the Anthems lack a USB input but the same can be said for most prepros. My suggestion is to choose your prepro and add a high resolution USB-to-S/PDIF converter.

Kal