searching a new pair of speakers

hello guys ;

i'm searching a new pair of speakers for my system. i cant make a choice without any recommendations. please give me some advice about a suitable main speakers for my system.especially i want to choice one of these : bw 803, maggies mg 20, silverline sonata II, jmlab electra 926..., dunlavy sc IV. and also your recommendations etc......

i generally listen jazz( bass,piano.drums), vocal jazz, classic (orchestral or chamber) and opera. my system is classe ca 200, sonic frontiers line 2, wadia 830, cardas golden hexlink five and silver audio hyacinth. my room is apprx 40 meter square.

thank you, all....
lda
You should audition the Legacy Audio Focus 20/20 loudspeakers if they are in your budget. They retail for $6400.
With your choice of music I would go with non-speaker speakers------Maggies or MartinLogan Odysseys. Are they speakers or are the musicians in the room----I can't tell!!!!!!!!! Don't get a "BOX"!! It sounds like a BOX!!!!
I own the silverline's, a very detailed speaker. They would work well with your music taste, I use them with all solid state equipment. Their primary use is for home theater and DVD audio. Hope this helps.
You might want to check into some Dunlavys or Vandersteens. Both are time and phase coherent and represent true bargains in high-end audio.

The Dunlavys certainly don't sound like boxes. To a perhaps slightly lesser degree, neither do the Vandersteens. Both will easily surpass anything offered by Magnepan, which impress people mainly by offering a big vertical image. They and Martin Logans aren't even in the same ballpark if you're looking for accuracy. But not all people care about that.