I've a confession to make don't tell my wife

Well I've been living with my Nautilus 803s for a couple of years now. They're placed on the carpet about 9' apart and about 15' back from my listening postion with plenty of space behind them. In the packaging there were a couple of (wimpy) jumper cables and some silver pointed thingys. Well I just put those pointed thingys on the bottom of my speakers. The speakers were great before, fantastic now.

Please forgive me.
lucynbarney
Don't forget about the idea of coupling your entire system. You've got nothing to lose. Audiopoints?- don't like 'em? Send them back for a refund. Can't beat that. You won't return 'em. Your tympanics are going to tingle. peace, warren
Mitch: Did you try audiopoints under the Sound Anchors or just under the 803? I am a fan of both Sound Anchors and audiopoints, but I haven't tried them together. Anyone?
test your speakers using several different brands of cones the differences can be drastic had Mirage M1 Si speakers one brand sounded absolutely great the others sounded terrible I couldn't believe how much different they could sound. So experiment.
Try mapleshade cones under speakers then get triple points cone for all componets, will sound like you spent $$$$ on componets! www.mapleshaderecords.com
Happy Listening!