Speakers for NAD C370

I am looking at upgrading to new speakers for my system. I currently have a Nad c370 and Nad 521I cd player. I know a
lot of you have this amp and would like to know what you are
running for speakers
There are so many choices out there, I am a bit lost on this
Thanks!
abbeydog
I have a NAD320BBEE driving a pair of Reynaud Twin IIs in a 'downstairs' system. these are excellent two way speakers, i've driven them with my high end system as well. Hard to beat that this price point ($500-600 used).
Hi!
I have the NAD C370 with the C521i driving the Dynaudio Audience 52 and they sound wonderful. Try the Dynaudio bookshelfs.
I set a system up for a friend driving Maggie MMG's with the 370. Very good, surprisingly so. If budget allows, something up the chain in Maggie could be even better. The MMG's are a real bang for the buck, and mate well with the 370.
Thanks for the input guys. I think the C370 has a lot to
offer for the price paid and looks like it can drive a number of speakers and types pretty well.
I used to have Maggies in the early 80's and I really
loved them. The one thing I am concerned about though is
my room size and shape. At 11x22 feet I have my choice of
a near field (don't like it) or a narrow hall. The narrow
setup limits the width of soundstage for bigger speakers or
so it seems by looking at the reccomendations for placement
in tests of the larger speakers I am considering.
Those are--Meadowlark Kestrel 2's, soliloquy 5.3, Thiel 1.6
Vandersteen, and finally Maggies.
I am currently using small Polk monitors and a small powered sub (Sony)and really need better speakers, but I will take the time to find the right type (floorstanding or
monitor) and size. I don't mind spending a little more on
speakers to keep and upgrading my amp later.
Whew, that was windy! Thanks again. ST
using B&W 601s3 with the NAD 370/521i combo. Sweet sounding and for the smallish size of my room the bass is quick and tight. I never turn the volume past 11 o'clock on the 370