Speakers for NAD C370

I am looking at upgrading to new speakers for my system. I currently have a Nad c370 and Nad 521I cd player. I know a
lot of you have this amp and would like to know what you are
running for speakers
There are so many choices out there, I am a bit lost on this
Thanks!
abbeydog
I helped my dad pick out speakers for a new NAD-based system (C370, cd/dvd, tuner). We listened to a lot of speakers,including several of the B&W speakers mentioned above. We stumbled upon a used pair of Thiel .5 speakers which we both really liked (despite having very different musical tastes). Despite their diminutive size, they throw out a big, sweet sound. They pop up from time to time here on Audiogon. Good luck and have fun.
Thanks all for the input. I am 200 miles from the nearest audio shop here so realistically I knew I would not be likely to make the trip. So after checking around on Agon and elsewhere I have made my decision. I have ordered Green Mountain Europas.
Next, Signal double run cables (not bi-wireable) and then
stands.
Okay, will come back when I get the new speakers set up and
can give an inital report (can't wait)!
Abbeydog...you wont be sorry...GMA rules...checkout Osiris stands on Audiogon..good luck
FYI - I have C370 and 541i CD player temed up with german Audio Physic Yara floor standing speakers. Finally picked these after auditioning about a dozen pairs of speakers including B&W, J&M labs, Linn etc. etc. The Yara's fit my ear and the NAD's perfectly - but are $1995 US.

I am very happy.
I have the NAD C270/C160 combination (which is what you've got tucked inside one box in your C370). I bought Paradigm Studio 60v.3s about a month ago. They're notoriously slow to break in, but now I believe they're there. The sound is delicious...clearly articulated highs, life-like mid range, more than ample, tight, musical, bass. I listen to a lot of jazz, vocalists, and bluegrass. Dave Grissman/Jerry Garcia's HDCD of the same name sounds like they're playing right here, right now. (I'm using NAD's C541i cd player.) My audio system is located in my home office a room of approx. 20' x 20'. The placement of furniture/bookcases (I'm a book collector with lots of glass doored bookcases), my desk, credenzas, etc. pretty much dictates the placement of my speakers near walls. A slight toe-in to the speakers makes my normal desk chair seating position a perfect sweet spot. More surprising, though, is the width of the sweet spot. The soundstage varies, of course, as I move about in the room; but it's always there. I'm using Cobalt Cables for the speakers which were a huge improvement over my ten year old Monster cable.