sonus faber auditor vs 804

Last week I saw some sonus faber speakers on display and decided to give them a listen. The sonus faber cermona auditor simply blew me away and now I am one confused soul :D having almost decided on the 804's. The mids of the auditor was AMAZING. What clarity! Only downside is the bass. Well, what can I expect from a 2 way book shelf right.

Now here is my problem...

1) Do I get the cremona auditor or the 804's? I know I know its ultimately my ears that will decide but can some people share some thoughts.
2) How can I increase the bass for the auditor? I am getting a velodyne sub too but will that match?
3) I am setting up an HT and I do not think the cremona auditor can be good front speakers because I cannot afford the sonus surrounds and center. So my plan is to use cheaper PSB speakers set for my HT and sonus for stereo. Does it make sense or would an 804, HTM and 600 surrounds do a better job for movies + music.
4) How is the sonus grand piano compared to the 804? That might be another option if the auditor becomes too complicated to set-up or too expensive.
5) how about the cremona floorstand? havent heard it since they do not have it in stock. How is it vs the auditor?

As you can see from my questions... I am one confused person ha ha ha.

Hope you can shed some light... BTW I will be using rotel 1080 200watt amp and 1055 as pre/pro.

Thanks
doodleboytoyb266
Don't forget the Signature 805s. They are better than N805s in both base response and treble. Same price as SF auditor, also check out dynaudio 25 anniversaty
Question... when did the Grand Piano Home came out? From their shitty website I saw that the Concerto (Grand Piano Line) came out 1995 but its a 2 way speaker and the Grand Piano Home is a 3 way.

Still trying to convince myself the Grand Piano Home is as good as the Auditor ha ha ha
my room is 12x18 with 8 ft ceilings but one of the sides is completely opended to the rest of the house which is about 50 ft long. i am using set of jbl northridge series speakers for ht. they come with wall mount hardware. they are amazing for the money.

if you are really considering the grand pianos, look for the original the ones that came out about 1995. they are much better then the current home version that came out around 2000. the original was much more refined and neutral. take a look at this review of the concertino home. the review compared it to the original, http://www.videohifi.com/Concertino_eng.htm. sf wanted to optimize the speakers for ht during the boom. that is probably why they named it the home series. they changed the drivers and made the speakers more efficient but sacrifaced a lot of the sf magic.

good luck.