Totem Hawk vs. Forest

I am considering either the Hawk or Forest loudspeakers to replace my current setup. What are the differences/similarities between the two models?

Thanks...
icsi
Forrest is more-likely immitating a large speaker performance being in small cabinette. Bass is certainly greater and even mids are more sharp and precise. Forrest is about precision while Hawk is more softer and musical.
Icsi
I played the hell out of my Forest's. They are very nice speakes for the price used. They were replaced with Dynaudio contour 3.0. I never found them to be harsch at all. The guy who bought them had been looking around for a couple months and was quite amazed with their performance. He bought them on the spot.

Tim
I've heard them both and own the Forest. Hard to imagine the Hawks being "better". Can't go wrong with either if you like the Totem sound.I like them both but bottom line is which will work better in YOUR room with YOUR system etc and whicn one YOU can afford and which one YOU can life with... GOOD LUCK
I just hooked up my Forests yesterday, huge sound from a diminutive cabinet. Break in will occur in the next few months, but right now I'm very pleased. I love them, go and hear for yourself, my decision was based on quality of sound. The Forest is a speaker to be respected.