HT Room B&W 804's or 805's?

All,
I am currently building out my HT room (14x20x8), in the basement, and recently purchased a Rotel 1066 as my pre/pro. I am trying to decide if I should purchase (used on Audiogon) a pair of N804's for the fronts, HTM-1 for the center and SCM-1 for the side and rear surrounds with a REL Storm III Sub or pair of N805's, HTM-2, with same surrounds and sub as stated earlier.
BTW, I will purchasing the Samsung 56" DLP RPTV (2nd Gen) as my viewing source and a Phillips 963SA DVD player

As you might have noticed, I don't have an amp yet to drive the setup and would appreciate any recommendations. This is what I am currently looking at (no specific order):

1. B&K Reference Series 200.5 or 7250
2. Parasound Halo A 52
3. Anthem MCA 50
4. Aragon 2005

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Gus
gsiokis
In the last cople of days, thee have been threads about the Parasound JC-1 and Aragon vs Anthem equipment. You might want to look at those. B&K can be a safe choice and you might include a Rotel 1075 or 1095 for audition.
I have had a pair of N805s for my rears since Christmas. I'm replacing my old CV mains with another pair of N805s that I just bought from someone here on the forum. The new pair arrive Monday. I can't wait. Now, I'm in the market for a sub to go with them. I do just about 100% HT.

I started out with an HTM2. I kept it for about 3 weeks and upgraded through the dealer to an HTM1. I couldn't be happier with my upgrade. I CAN hear the difference between the two. The dialogue is clearer with the HTM1 than the HTM2. The extra $1000 for the HTM1 was worth it in the long run since I'm planning to make this my center channel speaker for a very long time. And besides, two months later, I don't miss that extra $1000.00

I'm not sure how much difference you would hear between the 805s and the 804s. I never auditioned the 804s because I just don't have room for floor standing speakers right now. The N805s sound fantastic to me. I did listen to several different kinds of speakers at the dealer before I decided on my first pair of N805s.
Oh, I forgot, my living room is 17x21 with a cathedral ceiling that slopes from 18' down to 11'. The room is also open to the kitchen and upstairs office all with 9' ceilings. The HTM1 and N805s do a great job with this very large space.

My husband's old CVs put out more bass than the N805s so I hadn't been using a sub before. But I'm gladly trading the extra bass of the CVs for the better, cleaner sound of the N805s. (I did an A/B test to make sure I liked the N805s for the front before I bought them.)