Zu Cable & Loudspeakers East Coast Speaker Demo

April 24th, check out their site for info www.zucable.com

I have been a huge fan of the products offered by Zu cable for over 3 years. I own most of their cables & have the Druid 2 loudspeakers (F,C,R) & their Retro sub. That being said...

I wanted to spread the word on the first visit to the East Coast by Sean & Adam from Zu Cable & Loudspeakers. They will be setting up a demo room, at a hotel in Easton PA, for all those who want to come & hear what their cables & speakers sound like. Easton was chosen as a central location with easy access for those from NY, NJ, Philadelphia, Maryland, etc.

Zu will be bringing a new full range loudspeaker that should prove to be worth the trip.

I hope to meet some of you there.
ton1313
Ton1313, can you please take some pictures (if allowed) and share? An architect friend of mine may be insterested in the Zu Druid 2 speakers but any development news is definitely welcome. Thanks.
I will try to attend. There may be other PAAG members who may want to join in as well.

Thanks for the heads up!
Joe
I will definitely take photos! I will do my best to relay what is presented for those who can't attend. The new speakers they have coming out are going to be amazing.
Each speaker has 6 - 10" drivers (yes 6!) & 1 - 1" super tweeter. 4 of the 10" drivers are on the back & are internally powered for the low bass 40hz & down. All this in just over a 12" square footprint!