The best Carl Orff Carmina Burana?

I have recently begun listening to this and really enjoy it. What is the best recording of this that you have heard? Thanks, I appreciate your help.
128x128nrchy
Nrchy, you may want to take a look at 2 other Orff "best" threads, oh about 2 months ago. Great music indded!!
Nate, the Parliament PLP(S)161 recorded in the 1960s is a very awesome version.

Carl Orff "Carmina Burana" with Vaclav Smetacek conducting the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra and the Czech Singers Choir.

This LP has it all. It has fantastic miking, which gives very realistic width and depth of soundstage, and proper location of instruments and choir section. It is easy to tell that the Choir is on the stage, and the Orchestra in the pit in front of the Choir. The male(bass) section of the Choir is on the right, and female(treble) section on the left. Soloists step out front and deliver some of the clearest, most dynamic sounding vocal solos that I have in my collection.

Even though this is an older recording the high frequencies are recorded very well, and the things like triangles and bells come through with good accuracy. Overtones are strong. Hearing the system trying to resolve full orchestra and a choir at the same time on large scale, is pretty demanding, and is a real "acid test" of the system on large scale music. Also has some of the most realistic horn fanfares that I have in my collection.

I would recommend this particular work highly, because it is the best version I have heard. Entirely recorded in Europe.

It has a producers line at the bottom of the rear cover that reads," Connoisseur Record Corp., 160 Passaic Ave., Kearny, N.J.".