Best live album you've ever heard?

This is certainly inspired by the album that is kickin' it very LOUD here. I have many many live albums by every one from A-Z, but NONE come close to this one except Johnny Winter And Live, or the Allman Brothers Live at Fillmore East. The Stones' Get Your Ya Ya's Out has to be the best live rock'n'roll album ever. God bless Mick Taylor. I live in a concrete block house, and it is still shakin'. If any of you know of a better live recording than these, please fill me in. Thanks, Tom
trich727
Ben campbell, have you tried Miles Davis "the complete live at the plugged nickel 1965" 7 disc set. Upon my first listen it sounded a bit "studied". The next time round was a revelation of true artistry. Nicely recorded, too.
Unsound I am expecting a copy of the Plugged Nickel week,it's eight CD's actually...............
I am a complete fool.
Of course the best live album is Bob Dylan's infamous Manchester gig from '66 released officially as The Bootleg Series Vol 4-Live 1966-The Albert Hall Concert.
A double CD.
Awesome sound of Dylan and The Hawks electric (basically The Band without Levon Helm)set and Dylan's opening acoustic set.
How did I forget this???????
Undoubtly one of the few indespensible live albums and the recorded sound of history being made..............