Opinions on Revel Performa F32?

What are your thoughts about F32, and what might be better on that price point? Just keep in mind that I do like Revel's sound in general.
dmitrydr
I agree with R3fico. I find all Revels speakers to be on the harsh and fatiguing side. For roughly the same price I found a demo pair of Hales T-5's and they absolutely blew the Revels away.

Even the local dealer who sells the entire Revel line-up was impressed with my Hales combined with a Mirage 12" sub.
Hmm... R3fico, where did you hear the F32s and what equipment were they using with it? I'm only asking because the ones I demoed were very impressive. I wouldn't be surprised, if a pair of these made their way into my system one of these days.

My father owns a pair of F50s, M22s, C50 and B15 and it's an awesome system. If you like the Revel sound, I think the F32 or F50 hits the sweet spot. That's of course if you don't have the $$$ to move up to their Ultima line.

I haven't heard the Hales T-5s, but I really doubt that they "blow the Revels away". Go listen to them again.

Dmitrydr, for that price range, you should demo these speakers in no particular order:

B&W 703
Von Schweikert VR-2
Von Schweikert VR-4jr
Spendor SP-1/2
Martin Logan Aeon i
Vandersteen 3A Signature
Thiel Audio CS 1.6
Thiel Audio CS 2.4
Magnepan MG 1.6
Magnepan MG 3.6
Totem Acoustic Forest
Totem Acoustic Mani-2

Just a few suggestions, hope you find the speakers you like.

i would never review or add my comments on speakers that are brand new/just out of the box..... we all know that revels MUST be perfectly placed... i heared them in a show room and felt they needed more space - bottom line i dont think you can place speakers next to them - they need room to breath.. at least that has been my experience - so you must have a good room for them to sound their best... so it is not the speaker for everybody... and i like that!!! being from the b&w camp... dm series then nautilus
ditto with the first two comments. I couldn't listen for very long without the harshness driving me away. Metal domes are not the ticket. Find some used Dunlavy Athenas for a few $K and you'll be happy for a long time.