Will Creek 5350 SE drive Magnepan 1.6QR?

Will my Creek 5350SE drive a pair of magnepan 1.6QRs? Room size is 25*12. If not could you recommend an amp for around $800-1000 to drive the maggies.
mwthorne
lol..

Didactically, give it up...fess up with your system...you've had more than enough time to create one. Especially with Stereophool's Recommended, as well as AS's this month.
When, and why, did I become the subject of this thread? I mean, I am flattered, but What happened to audio.
How about Hafler DH-200/220, Muse 160, ATI, Bryston, Jeff Rowland Design Group.... in ascending order of cost from $200 to $8k

All over an approx. frequency range of 5hz-50khz, and with an Output Impedance of <0.4ohms.

A minimum standard is <0.1% over that frequency range, with similar IMD as well.

So many 'Name Brands' do not even list these crucial specs. I have contacted many and found none to have specs near this range but who fail to mention it.

Where those who do, always list them. Hmmmm. I guess the mfgrs know the difference. The question is, do the users.
Hey Y'all,

"You can't make me?” Where the hell are we, the grade school playground? Look, dicotyledonous, come up with a system and explain your experience with Maggies or shut the *&%# up. This whole thread has become tired and you sound like someone who's just starving for attention. If you would like to continue receiving the attention you so crave, give us something to help build yourself some credibility around here. In other words, put up or shut up.........John