Stands for Reference 3A MM deCapo-i

What is the optimum stand height for the MM deCapo-i? I have been told 20", 24", 26". Has anyone out there experimented with different heights? I will be using Skylan stands.
uncontop
Hello Jayboard,

I am not saying that I am right, this is just what I read. Also interesting to note that Tash at Divergent Technologies also recommends this. I have never heard a 3a speaker but I am considering one as an alternitive to some Martin Logans. If I can't find a used pair of ML with in a few hours drive of me I will probably end up buying some De Capo's or Dulcet so I have been doing lots of reading on them latley.

I am also not saying what you are doing is wrong. I am sure that the room and equipment being used will change it. I am just saying that there is not harm in doing a slouch test in order to figure out what is best.

Cheers and happy listening,
Nick
Nick, I understood and agree with what you were saying. Chances are if that is what they are recommending at Divergent, more people will be happy with the speakers a little higher than the way I have them. As always, it all depends...
Oops. Looks like my link didn't work so here's the site:

http://www.audiocircle.com/circles/viewtopic.php?t=6320