Speakers for vocalists

Just a short question on any suggestions on speakers that people think are particularly strong for vocal reproductions. Any suggestions are welcome.
bryanhod
Quadophile...Female vocalist is a good "test signal", for overall quality and imaging, but a man's voice will root out any tendancy to bass boominess.
SET and horns. Everything else sounds like music from a box to my ear. Just heard Avantgarde's the other day, and I swear it sounded like a live concert, especially on a CD of a gospel choir. I've heard planars, electrostatics, and ultra-high end paper cone speakers, and while many sound fantastic, I can always corral the music in my mind. I can pinpoint it as a definable, palpable body. With the horns, however, the analysis disappears, and I am simply overtaken by the natural presence of the music.
Are electrostatic speakers power hogs or are they very efficient? I have Rowland M201 amps and is that a good fit for these electrostatic speakers?
In general full-range, non-hybrid electrostats do indeed like lots of power, but quality is more important than a high wattage rating.

I'm a dealer for both Jeff Rowland and Sound Lab, and the combination works quite well although I do prefer the added power of the 501.