Anyone tested the Audes Orpheus?

just wondering what you people out there think of this gorgeous speaker. i think its very warm and detailed, almost designed for female vocals. it doesnt sound right playing rock or techno or rap or anything like that.. sounds like the bass cant follow. any thaughts? can it really be driven by 7 watt tubeamps?..
hifimannen
hello again!
thank you for answering. i do not own these speakers,- i have only listened to them at a shop. i think i might go for these. i just love the mids. the room in the shop was about 15x24, and the speakers had the woofers pointing inwards. they were driven by Electrocompaniet aw180, which are known for the sloppy bass i suppose. we tried to move them around abit, but phew... 65 kilos per speaker! i didnt get to talk to anyone at the shop, so ill ask u guys. do u know what kind of finishes one can get these in? i would like piano laquer i think.. think i saw a pair once in that finish. i dont like the "original" cherry wood finish. they look alittle like Revels speakers. nice! i see they use 7 watts tube amps made by Audes in every convention. dont know if thats the best or if theyre just trying to show they can be driven by small amps.. i would also believe your CJ amps would be better for rock or so. wonder why the Orpheus are less expencive in the US. my country is closer to the factory, usually cheaper then. theyre about 9/10000$ here.