Who makes an active speaker that isn't ported?

I'm trying to think of a 3-way active speaker that isn't ported and coming up with a blank. If someone does such a speaker, we could be looking at sonic nirvana.

Cheers,
DB
128x128dawgbyte
Cinematic_systems is a ATC dealer.
I will disclose this for him as a favor :~)
"ports are not a bass alignment, they are to release pressure from the cabinet"

"Are you saying the ports don't contribute to the/any sound? Do you know anything about this? If so, care to expand? Cheers"

Well, I'm repeating what i've been told, the cabinets are designed in such a way that they maintain a particular impedance, the holes on the cabinet are the visible mechanism from which the air is released, but there is a matrix which leads to a cavity that is then ported. Any sound coming from the port is unintentional. You will not feel air chuffing out of the ports due to bass and measuring the speakers you will see that they have a 2nd order rolloff not a 4th order like a ported system.

In both cases Meyersound and ATC, neither are in a huge hurry to talk much about the cabinet design internally.
Bambaywalla - thanks for the FYI. I've seen, but not heard the Meridian DSP8000 speakers. Given what I've read on this board, I'm a little skeptical about 6 outwardly facing woofers. Why so many and why place them in that particular arrangement? The air pressure and vibration potential must be addressed in a very clever way I would think, or they would fall flat on their face.

Like I said, I haven't heard them... they could be incredible.
"I'm trying to think of a 3-way active speaker that isn't ported... "

How about the Linkwitz Orions...3 way, active & no ports...no cabinets either :-) .

Orions