Cars. What does the typical audiophile drive?

Just curious. People have asked about watches,
cigars, beer, and even ones income here.

1: What do you drive (daily & weekends)?
2: What might you be driving in the future?
3: What would you drive if $$$ was no object (pick 2 ;-)?

My answers to the above:
1: Toyota truck.
2: Newer Toyota truck.
3: Lamborghini Murcielago & McLaren F1.
houndco
My daily driver is a Mazda Millenia. My other car is an all out assault 93' Mazda Rx-7 with 450+hp that I tinkered around with in college. I used to think people who put 20k+ audio systems in their cars were crazy. Come to think of it, I still do. I can understand a costly home system, but in a car? I used to drag race on occasion and made a lot of effort to lighten up the car, not throw a 200 lb. amp and speakers into it, but that's an entirely different show.
and when I grow up, I'll be driving a rocket propelled car that switches into a jet at the switch of a button, you know, to avoid traffic and what not.
I have fond memories of "The Saint", fonder memories of the beautifull Volvo (had a few friends, that each a few of them), but the fondest memories were of Dianna Riggs in those clingy outfits.
Corvette, '97 C5, one helluva bad azz car. Running well over 500HP with Nitrous. It's also one of my hobbys. Oh, yea it's blk on blk, very nice looking, imo.
Hello,

1) Daily Driver: 2002 BMW M3

2) Future CAr: the next version of the M3

3) Money no object: Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale
1.Daily drivers 2001 GMC, 2003 Monte Carlo SS, 2001 Vet Weekends 1967 Camaro SS, 1966 Mustang GT Fastback, 1970 Chevell SS bigblock, 1966 GTO Tri-power 1968 GMC 455 big block blower motor 650 hp a fun one to drive! and the last one is a Late model Camero we run every sat night on a 1/2 mile oval race track. 2. More muscle cars!3. More muscle cars!!