Your favorite recent discovery

What Group or Artist have you discovered in the last few months? Doesn't have to be a new artist, just new to you.
Looking for some ideas.
ogsarg
The Gibson Brothers. This is a country/bluegrass band. The album is called "A Long way back home." Great music, great recording.
Marko, Thank you for the tip! I'll check into it immediately and sorry about taking so long to respond, I'm just now am getting back to this thread... Tonto Yoder just clued me into another excellent band along the same lines, Trial of the Bow. I've been playing "Rite of Passage" quite often for the last two days!

Gordy
The Bad Plus. Didn't know quite what to make of them, but very enjoyable stuff. I would imagine they're much better live, but the cd becomes more and more likable with repeated listening.
Rene Marie (Vertigo)- amazing Jazz singer! On the Max Jazz CD label..great scat, accompaniment, and excellent recording quality. Rene writes her own songs as well as interprets others. I've seen her live a couple of times in the last year - she often appears at smaller clubs and puts on a great show! The control she has of her voice is really incredible, and her version of Billie Holiday's song "dixie/strange fruit" is very, very moving......check her out !