Amp with best bass control

Which solid state amp(s) have you heard demonstrate the best bass control? I'm not talking "go the lowest", I'm talking "tight tight - super tight grip on the bass". I'm talking "fast" as well. The proverbial Kung-Fu Grip!

Thanks all!

Mike
mbovaird
Your friend, is my friend....and he swaps gear as much as I do. He loves the amp, but not the preamp. I've never said I wanted the preamp, but the amps are exceptional. Tell Joe I said hello.

As for blind, I'm far from blind. I am doing my own listening, making a list, and checking it twice. :)

I would like to hear the Viola amps and draw my own conclusions - as I do with the Burmester, Accuphase and several others on my list.
Mike, I think you may have missed my point about overall synergy. No point to have a great amp, then mix and match preamps. I don't think that's a good idea. You know my views on this :)

Blind comment...you need to read between the lines here.

Gear swapping like changing socks is not my thing. I'm building a simple, but awesome high end a/v system to get off the merry go round and focus instead on enjoying my music and dvd's. I guess whatever floats your boat.
08-31-13: Melbguy1 writes:

If you knew what I know about that publication, you wouldn't take any of their reviews seriously.

Can you explain more?

Regards,
Can you explain more?

Regards,
Metralla (System | Answers | This Thread)
Not without having a team of lawyers filing a defamation suit.
@ Mbovaird, Hi, well you gave me some specs on your new speakers, I really wanted to know the khz and Hz frequency specs?,, wow!, there you go for sure, you can hear your speakers on the agistino amps, man, I really hope you get them!, I would be a puppy following you around to listen to your audio adventures!, someone like you can be a great asset to us all in this hobby, surely for me!, I just buy your hand me downs, LOL!,, To tell you the truth here, after my exsperience with recent foreign audio, I am more parcel to the american audio, Melbguy1 knows what I am talking about here, Ayon Equipment!, this is some of the reasons I talk about the Dan D Agistino Equipment!,I will look into the Audionet DNP pre-amp, I will post my thoughts back here, it will be just my opinion,,Mike, I really look forward to all your findings with the amps!, This is what I mean that you are an asset to us all, This is a compliment to you in the highest regards!I am well respected for what I have for audio, LOL!, not on the same level as you, I have very good, while you have the very best!, However, It does come down to how well you build a system and the system synergy!, I believe you will be fine thou, interesting question I have for you, what cables do you plan to use?, cheers.