It was 20 years ago today. . What was your system?

I've ha a stereo in one way or another since the 70's.

Right now I am listening to an Art Pepper LP I've had more than 20 years so I got thinking, what was my system like 20 years ago.

Here's the snapshot-

Magnepan MG2.6R speakers
Bryston .5b preamp
Bryston 4b amp.
Rega Planar 3 with Linn K9 cartridge
CAL Icon CDP
Onkyo T9090mkII tuner.

I think I had Naim speaker cable and Audioquest IC's.

The only thing I still have from back in the day is my Zerostat (red) and Shure balance beam tracking force guage.

What were you listening through in 1993?
128x128zavato
My system in the early 90s

Apogee full range speakers
Mark levinson active cross over
Bi amped with Krell KSA250s
Ariston TT with sumiko Blackbird cartridge
PS Audio CD player
Van den hull silver cabling

Talk about bright !
I was just out of college and flat broke, so all I had was a crappy boombox. As soon as I really started making money, sadly nearly 8 years later, I immediately started assembling a good stereo. The rest, as they say, is history.
In '93 my system hadn't changed since the mid-70s. Dahlquist DQ-10 speakers, Epicure One amp (125 WPC), Audio Research SP3A1 preamp, Lenco L75 turntable, ADC XLM III cartridge, Nakamichi 550 cassette deck. No CD player then, and still none today.
SOTA Sapphire/Magnepan Unitrac/Grace F9E Ruby (still use them, w/Soundsmith cartridge re-tip)

Mark Levinson ML-1 preamp (still use its phono section, accessed via tape outs). Also briefly owned a pair of Marantz 1's and a Marantz 7 around that time.

Various power amps, including:
Marantz 2's (wonderful!!)
Marantz 9's
Threshold S300
Carver M400t (vastly better than earlier non-t versions, and a very respectable performer, at least when paired with easy to drive speakers).

Stax Lambda Pro Headphones w/Stax ED-1 Diffuse Field Equalizer (still use them).

Rotel RCD-855 CD Player.

Various FM tuners, including:
Two different Marantz 10B's
Carver TX-11
H. H. Scott 311D + Fisher MPX-100
Fisher FM90X + MPX-100.

Teac Cassette Deck.

Pentagram P-10 Speakers (Revised Version) (little known and under-appreciated by some; these were excellent speakers that served me well for many years). Also briefly owned two different pairs of large vintage Tannoy speakers and a pair of B&W 801's around that time.

Regards,
-- Al
RTR III speakers, Kenwood receiver, Harmon Kardon CD player, Kenwood dual cassette deck, 12 guage romex speaker wires.