ayre v-5xe has consistant noise after warm up

My Ayre v-5xe amp makes a sound for a split second everytime after starting the amp. The sound comes from the amp at around 9 minutes after turning on and listening. It sounds like a smoke detector only not nearly as loud. The noise is noticable, but that's it, almost mechanical in nature. Has anyone dealt with this before. Michael at Ayre had no advise but to send it back, and even then there may not be a fix.
128x128kitegod
Could it be a tube in your SF pre amp going microphonic?
Perhaps you can borrow a substitute preamp to confirm .
Also try a decent pair of shielded XLR interconnects .
The amp will make this noise sitting by itself, not hooked up to any other equipment or speakers.
Okay, the sound is coming from the amp and not through the speakers....that's not normal, send it back to Ayre. Did you try the amp on a diffeent ac circuit?
The noise right now is a nuisance. Michael's advise to live with it because there may not be a fix, and it still functions may be the best approach right now. My initial question is not being answered. Has anyone dealt with this? I find it hard to even explain, so a past experience would be helpful. I have a good tech,if I could get a better grip on what may be happening, except Michael says Ayre equipment always gets sent back to the factory because of there uniqueness.
My good friend's Ayre v-5xe is dead quiet and problem free. He has owned it for just over a year and uses it daily.