ayre v-5xe has consistant noise after warm up

My Ayre v-5xe amp makes a sound for a split second everytime after starting the amp. The sound comes from the amp at around 9 minutes after turning on and listening. It sounds like a smoke detector only not nearly as loud. The noise is noticable, but that's it, almost mechanical in nature. Has anyone dealt with this before. Michael at Ayre had no advise but to send it back, and even then there may not be a fix.
128x128kitegod
If Ayre has no idea as to your problem, I doubt that you will get any responses from Ayre owners with a similar problem.

Since you are obviously not looking for advice or suggestions as to what might be causing the problem, send it back to Ayre. You got your answer in the first post.
I'm starting to think that it was just a miscommunication between you and Ayre. I thought you were talking about a noise coming through the speakers, not the actual amp itself. I will say, though, that I've spoken to Michael myself a couple of times, and he does come across as a little odd. Nice, but still odd. Just to clarify, you turn the amp on and about 9 minutes later you hear a sound for a short time, and then it goes away? Aside from the sound, the amp works normally. I have 2 V-5's and don't have that problem.

Here's what you can do. Open the amp up and then turn it on. There's not a lot of clutter inside Ayre products. When you hear the sound, you should be able to locate it. It may take more than one try. Once you see where the sound is coming from, take a picture and email it to Ayre. Tell them where to look in the picture and see what they tell you.
I have seperate dedicated lines. I played the amp in one line, then another and then plugged into an Audience conditioner and I still get the noise.
Since you don’t want to send the amp back to Ayre, your only option left is open it up, muck around inside until you either electrocute yourself or bugger it up to the point that your ONLY option is to send it back to Ayre. BTW, a lot amps don’t like to be turned on without a load attached.
Something is vibrating in your amp. Use something non conductive like a wooden stick and try touching some caps and transformers to see if the noise changes or goes away. Once you find the reason then unplug the amp and try to work on reducing the noise.