where to find quality recording of Radiohead?

I saw a UK CD version of Radiohead's KID A, does anyone know if it sounds better than the 'regular' version?

Is KID A available in SACD or vinyl?

thank you

Phil
128x128philjolet
I have 10 inch record (2 record sets) of Amnesiac and Kid A on vinyl and they blow away the CD versions, on my system at least. The Kid A version I have was manufactured in Holland (?) and Amnesiac in Canada. I bought them at local record shops (in NYC). I've seen copies of each at Tower Records (although exorbitantly priced-- $40 a copy-- whereas I got mine for about $25 each-- which is still kind of steep.)
As far as I know there are no differences on audio quality on any Radiohead CD,there are also no SACD's as yet.
The vinyl issue has been covered above.
Radiohead are a very collectable band and the band themselves seem to take their packaging very seriously.
As a result there a myriad of different versions of albums,singles,limited editions,promo's etc. however whilst there is differences on the packaging side there are no audio differences on the actual albums ( some singles do have extended versions,live versions and remixes but these are extra's) as far as I know.
There was an internet rumour that Kid A had been released in varying mixes with no way to identify them on the CD but I believe this turned out to be untrue.
thank you very much (presumably) Radiohead fans

Phil

I think I can get the 10" vinyl