Best Class A amp with SLAM

I'm looking for a couple of great class A bias amps (monoblocks) with the best "slam" as well as a sweet sound.

I recently sold 2 Krell KMA 160 mono blocks and I really miss them. What's out there that has the same attributes? I want 100-160 WATTS RMS that I can weld with if I want.
handymann
After hearing a few Class A Amplifiers I finally settled for the Clayton M300 for SS Duties. Pass Labs and few others are at first have a wow factor but eventually you tend to grow out of them. With the Clayton it has that warmth and transparency which is I find pretty satisfying. Clayton now sell for 19000 Dollars a pair of M300 but you can get them cheaper.
Atmasphere, I bet those would drive my OHMs nicely!

Any deep Black Friday discounts coming up?

Seriously, how practically does one keep all the tubes on a device like that functioning properly? I imagine a relatively small investment in a good tube tester would help.
Mapman...from the website product page:

"We included a very easy to use built-in tube tester (which can be used at any time the amp is on), allowing one to test the output tubes 'on-the-fly' in a matter of seconds. Bias and DC offset functions are automated, using an Atma-Sphere-patented method, with meters to monitor the tubes, output power, line voltage and other features."
Tube tester included...nice!

Auto-bias...that should help a lot.

I recall VAC features that on some of their best amps and touts how hard it is to pull off properly.

Now I just need the black Friday sale.....

Since we're talking CLass A here, I won't worry about the power bills, that's probably a given for any Class A amp that can realistically lay claim to having the best slam.

The BEST anything never comes cheap.

Chocolate maybe. Having tried many, Hersheys may still be the best.