Best Class A amp with SLAM

I'm looking for a couple of great class A bias amps (monoblocks) with the best "slam" as well as a sweet sound.

I recently sold 2 Krell KMA 160 mono blocks and I really miss them. What's out there that has the same attributes? I want 100-160 WATTS RMS that I can weld with if I want.
handymann
I will agree-the Pass Labs are more musical, but I don't think they're as quick as the Krells. I may seek out another set of the KMA series and have them re-built. When you open up the KMA amps, they're built like a tank. I think you could literally throw them off a cliff, brush 'em off and they wouldn't miss a beat. For all you Krell experts, is there any other model you think is as good as the KMA series?
Well, it's not a bad idea to stick with what you know. If you're more comfortable with the Krells, so be it.
@ Handymann, very good choice you made sticking to Krell, yes, The cx line of amps is very good, If you want a highly resolving set of amps with shocking base slam, look no further than the 750 mcx mono blocks!, I believe the 750 mcx amps are better than my 700cx stereo amp, thou the performance gap is alot closer than the other model lines Krell makes mono blocks compaired to the stereo amps in the cx line of amps past or present, cheers.