Musical Fidelity A300 Integrated

I have this integrated amp (150wpc) running to B&W Nautilus 804's and love the sound but was told the speakers are meant to be bi-amp'd. I don't really want to move away from my current amp and see it has a "pre-out". Does anyone have any experience in adding a second amp (thinking A308cr (250wpc))or a better idea? Is it worth making any change?
Thanks,
50gift
Are you sure you really want to biamp. I have never heard that before, about your speakers. Do the speakers sound good now? I owned a 308 integrated a few years ago, it is a powerful amp maybe you just want to try more power, with one amp.
I love the amp and sound. I'm experimenting with the speakers with a resistor to calm the dome tweeter down a bit but otherwise just investigating what my local HiFi store guys were saying about the bi-amp. Just don't want to spend $$ chasing ghosts if they aren't there. :)

I am very familiar with your amp and speakers, and the A300 should have plenty of power to drive the 804's. I don't see bi-amp doing anything to calm the treble. What is your source, interconnects, and speaker cables? A change there makes more sense to calm the treble.
No, no no. I own the N804s, and they are meant to be "bi-wired," NOT bi-amped. The A300 should provide plenty of power to drive the N804s.