Need a warm amp for bright speakers

So when I bought my system some time ago I made some mistakes being this the first time I ever ventured out doing this. I bought Paradigm Monitor 9 v5 and a Pioneer VSX21TXH. Surrounding speakers aer all Monitors backs are Titan v5 and center is a 290 I believe v6. The SVS kills though. The fronts do get very bright when pushed especially with metal that I listen to and it is VERY BRIGHT. Without redoing my whole system is there a way I can tame this problem? Use my Pioneer for maybe center and rears and processing and a dedicated amp for the fornts? If so what should I shoot for? I hear NAD is a good warm amp. I don't want to sell or get rid of the Paradigms because getting all new speakers would be far costlier than a dedicated amp. However I am a little skeptical that I can solve this with just and amp. All ears open for a relative newbie.
mmartin0617
Bifwynne,
Good post and suggestions concerning amplifier characteristics, they do matter. The contributions of the amp certainty can impact the overall sound quality, it isn't exclusively just the speaker being heard.
Charles,
In my experience with a metal tweeter speaker, you will end up spending more to tune them into the sound you want, than it would cost to sell them and replace them with a warmer speaker. In my case it was a good result because I was happy to use tube power amps (not just a tube pre) and play around with various options over several years. I gather from you post that you don't want a journey just a change. So again sell the speakers as difficult as that may seem, and buy warmer speakers.
Mechans, as I posted above, the OP's problem may very well be the speakers. But in sorting through the issue, he has to start somewhere.

The reason I suggested he start with the amp is because it might be more convenient to move around a SS amp than the speakers. Further, rather than jump into another purchase, I would try to borrow an amp from a friend or a dealer and give it a try.

As I have come to appreciate based upon personal experience and reading about the experiences of others, "upgrade-itis" can be a daunting chronic neurosis. I'm just trying to save a "newbie" from this obsession by keeping it simple.
I am also a newbie but will share my limited experience. I had a brightness issue with my 2 channel setup. Put lessloss power cables on my DAC, computer and USB device and tamed the brightness quite a bit. My new Musical Fidelity M6PRX is on the warm side for a SS amp. I will be selling my NAD C275BEE here on Agon soon, also a good amp.
I fixed a similar problem (2 channel) by changing the source from various CD players to a dedicated laptop server and a NOS DAC from AudioGD. This allowed me to remove a digital EQ from the chain which was lopping off from 2 to 3db from various parts of the high band.. so if you can borrow some different warmer DAC's to try you may be surprised.