Conrad Johnson Tube Amp For CJ Premier 17ls

Looking for a matching cj tube amp that would have been produced the same time as the 17ls ?
128x128maplegrovemusic
Hi Maplegrove, If you go to c-j's home page there is a Vintage Products link on the left side of the page. That will take you to a page with their discontinued models listed. Click on the model # and you'll go to a page that describes the unit , when it was introduced, etc.

For a vintage unit you might want to look at the Premier 12 or the MV 60, or you might want to look at one of their newer designs for a more neutral sound.
I had a Premier 17LS2 which I partnered with an MV60SE.
I enjoyed this combo initially but ultimately have to endorse the idea of finding a newer amp. The 17LS2/MV60SE is a bit too golden for me.

Between the 2, though, the 17LS2 was the standout. Before that I had 4 different preamps and this was the best of them. These days quite content with a Pass Int-150
I used a 17LS with a Premier 140 and thought the combination was excellent. They went really well together with my Quad 989 speakers. I subsequently had the 140 upgraded by conrad-johnson with their C1 Teflon Capacitor package.

I've since moved on to a c-j CA200 integrated and have the Premier 140 available for sale if you're interested.